Although COVID-19 restrictions put a damper on our 2020 events, we look forward to a better 2021 season. Plans for the annual Art Show, Barn Sale, Music Festival and other events are already underway.
- Thanks to West Milford Township and Passaic County Open Space grants, and member donations, we have installed a new flat and level barn floor which opens up endless possibilities for many future events. We have also restored the Creamery next to the barn.
- New entrance signage will soon announce that you have arrived, thanks to a grant from the Passaic County Cultural and Heritage Council.
We need your help to succeed.
- With the absence of events this past year, FOWH has received less in donations and memberships. For anyone wishing to make a donation, please mail a check to FOWH, P.O. Box 63, West Milford NJ 07480.
- Amazon users can assist the FOWH by selecting the Wallisch Homestead as the recipient of Amazon Smile.
- Anyone interested in membership please call Sue Lynch 973-728-7898.
The Friends of Wallisch Homestead, Inc is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation of the Wallisch Homestead for use by the community for open space, cultural, educational and recreational use.
from Sue Lynch, Board Member & Membership Chair